Saturday, July 28, 2012

Da 28/50


I nearly logged off for the day when I remembered I needed to update my blog first.

Today is day 28/50

Last night I got a stunning box of Lindt chocolate from my neighbor. 
A thank you gift for the photo's I took of her daughter which I did free of charge
I knew as I thanked her and accepted the gift that I would not be eating one of these chocolate
Not cause I can't due to the challenge
But cause I choose not to eat the chocolate.
Came inside and gave them to Hubby who loves a block or two before going to gym or running at night after a heavy day at work.
He offered me one and I said * No, thank you *
He's reply got me laughing.
* NO ONE WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE *
hahahaha, true words.
No one would know....except ME...the ME is the important one in my opinion.

Day 28 was a successful day for me.
I didnt train today
So its two days in a row without training
In my books...thats okay.
Tomorrow morning I have a run planned with my neighbor.
That means this last week I have 

TAUGHT 3 CLASSES
RAN 18KM - AND MORE TOMORROW
DID A INTERVAL WORKOUT AT HOME 

Thats enough for one week.

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

3 comments:

  1. One statement in your post is so important
    "ME is the important one in my opinion" I think that is so powerful and we all need to take that to heart. We should all do what we do because it is important to us not to anyone else. At the end of the day it is our body that we choose what we do with it. Great that you have reached this point! Thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl. It's all about ME.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most important person that knows is 'me'.

    ReplyDelete