Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday started well

I love this Flaxseed bread thats available at the one shop called Rewe...down the road.
Can't find it anywhere else.
Do you find this bread where you live??
If you do leave me a comment and then remember to say where you living ~
I am wondering if this is a German bread, thats why I am asking.

My training for last week is as follows
Trained 6 out of 7 days...took Sunday off...first rest day in months.
Burned 3577 calories
Ran 26 km ( 16 miles )
One PT session
Aerobic class was cancelled due to me being in hospital
Today I ran with my two neighbors.
5.30 km ( 3.29 miles ) in 38 mins.
The first hill of 1.8 km ( 1 mile ) we ran and walked to warm up..
Burned 470 calories
HR 129 - 153

Found the last section VERY tough, my breathing I struggled with and had to slow my pace right down....besides that section I felt good, better than my Saturday run.

8 comments:

  1. we have bread with flaxseed but looks a little different. Most times you will find multigrain the most.
    Glad you were able to get out for a run Marcelle. Off to check your other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't buy bread with flaxseed here, well I haven't seen it yet. Good to hear you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a day off and great job getting back to it the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bread looks great- I've never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say that I've seen this here where I stay in SA. But it sure do look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to look at the Rewe to see if we can get that. I think it is funny that even though we are only 3 hours away we don't have a lot of the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! I love all your pictures. So inspiring. I am now following. Please feel free to pop by my site some time. I'd love a new follower. So great meeting others with the same goals.

    http://losingoverhalfofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, that bread looks good. It looks like a German bread. I went to a specialty bread shop yesterday - YUM. I would love so many things from there but just got a single treat for after my race.

    We have family visiting from Germany. They live near Dusseldorf and Monchengladbach.

    ReplyDelete