Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 19/50



Day 19/50

I've desperately been trying to find out how much sugar is in 100ml of fat free Kefir
The type I can buy here in Germany
If anyone knows please let me know as I have googled can't find the amount of sugars in 100ml's
According to the challenge its 6 grams per 100g's thats allowed and its only the Kefir I have no idea regarding the sugars.
I can get Almond and Rice milk here....am wondering if I should use one of those for my smoothies every other day or so...( don't do it daily )
Being Gluten free, I think the Rice milk is not good for me...???

Today I woke up feeling * flat *
Not sure what it is that is worrying me...
The * flat * feelings are usually something emotional on my mind
So today will have to watch my eating as I can be an emotional eater.
Going to keep the L-Glutimine close by.... :)

I know this is a boring comment from me...
But so far my eating has been good
Still no cravings for sugar......

Breakfast today was.....
Spring onions
Mushrooms
2 Cherry tomato's
slice Goat's Italian herb cheese
2 small eggs scrambled
WAS DELISH...am really loving this breakfast every 2nd morning.

Going to have sardines and salad for lunch 
Dinner will be Turkey mince and veggies....
snack with be half a tub of Greek yogurt and blueberries with flaxseeds

Now back to photo editing a photo shoot I did yesterday
and later I teach The Power Ladies.


The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

1 comment:

  1. If you have Kefir by Andechser I searched on their website and as far as I can see the 1.5% fat version has no sugar in it so I'm guessing there's no sugar in the fat free version.

    I am not familiar with rice milk so no help here.

    You're not boring, I'm happy that everything goes so well for you at the moment.

    ReplyDelete