Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

On waking I drank warm lemon water and a coffee
 My breakfast yesterday was 2 eggs scrambled with 1 mushroom, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes and spring onion in 1 tsp Olive oil.

Had no snack

Lunch was 4 Gluten free rice cakes with 30g of Herb cream cheese spread on all four rice cakes and eyesocked smoke salmon....with tea

Snack I had 80g Greek yogurt and 1 tsp Almond Butter
 Dinner was cooked wild Salmon covered with half onion, mushroom, frozen peas and baby spinach
1 cup green salad with feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, avo and lettuce.

I ended with 18.95g of sugar
Drank over a liter of water.....1 coffee and 3 tea's

Have been grumpy as the weather is so depressing...
Hubby and I were discussing earlier that I must spend more time back in South Africa over the winter times.....I do plan to go to Abu Dhabi next month for 1 week of sunshine with my daughter and then to Dubai for 1 week with my bestie!!

I taught The Power ladies a LI class...we did a 15 mins warm up, Low Impact Dance and then toning and stretch.
Was good to be back.


The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should come visit me personally!!! Food looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meals look very good Marcelle.

    The weather has been very mild here so far but tonight a cold front is coming and I don't look forward to that one bit.

    ReplyDelete