Friday, July 22, 2011

Day Eleven ~ 17 Days

Breakfast
Warm lemon water on waking
Coffee in bed made by my hubby
1 tub Greek 2% yogurt
1 Tsp crushed Flaxseeds
Hand full of Blueberries
Green Tea

Snack
Activia yogurt

Lunch
Chicken and veggies ( left overs )
Apple
Green Tea
This is the Green Tea hubby brought me from South Africa that I love.....
I drink this in the afternoons.
Snack
Banana with tsp organic peanut butter
Flaxseed
Protein Atkins bar
Coffee
Dinner
Last of the left overs of chicken and veggies
Salad
Tea
Trained
I walked down to town to have photo's developed for a new wall hanger and then back.....I did not calculate the time I stood in the shop ~ only my walking there, and walking home. 35 mins. I find fast walking exhausting, I often wanted to break out in a run, but thankfully with my jeans and handbag hanging over my shoulder, I had to WALK...and it was all up hill back home.

Taught an Aerobic Dance and Kettle bell class for an hour.

Not in Cycle ONE
Banana
Protein Bar


The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment