Sunday, July 24, 2011

Days Twelve and Thirteen ~ 17 Days

I took photo's on Friday, but not Saturday and today ( Sunday )
It was my weekend with my hubby before he heads off on another weeks business trip, so we did lots of things today!
My eating was as per usual over the weekend according to the 17 days plan, but I did break it last night when I drank a glass of red dry wine with my meal of Salmon and veggies.
On Friday I had a Rye Organic Fresh roll
Saturday a Banana with my breakfast
But really not too concerned as I am maintaining my weight with Clean Eating and using these 17 days to get me back in control of my eating after it went off a little in June and part of July.
I know I repeat this, but in case someone comes to this blog to see what they are able to eat on the program I want them to be aware that I am not following it 100% and my reasons why.

My Training for this week :- 10 hours

INDOOR CYCLING ~ 2x
KETTLEBELL ~ 5x
RUNNING ~ 2x
AEROBICS CLASS ~ 1x
POWER WALKING ~ 1x
ROPE SKIPPING ~ 2x
ELLIPTICAL ~ 1x

I have been trying to mix up my training daily, not to get stuck in a rut with doing the same thing day in and day out.
Next week I am going to work on my metabolism with my eating and training...I want to fire it up so that my body becomes a burning machine :)
Interval training and weights...thats the key to achieve this.
The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn....



The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

1 comment:

  1. You're really mixing up those workouts - good job! I'm slowly working towards that - though I'm notable to get quite as much variety as you. Today I'm really paying attention to what I'm eating (not mindless eating) and it's been tough! So hungry, but I know it's just that my body is used to eating more and it's not happy. Obviously I don't need that much food so have to retrain it. Will have to keep busy, away from the kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete