Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day Ten ~ 17 Days

Breakfast
Warm lemon water on waking
Coffee while in bed
Tub Greek yogurt
1 Tsp Flaxseed
Strawberries and Blueberries
Green Tea
Snack
Activia yogurt
Nuts
Lunch
Sushi ~ 7 pieces
Water and 2 cups coffee
Snack
Apple
1 Tsp Organic Peanut butter
Tea
Dinner
Chicken breast cooked with onion, mushrooms and Green pepper
Steamed cauliflower and broccoli
3 tsp Quark
Tea

Training

Did one hour of Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders with Kettlebell
Abs and stretching.

Not in cycle one
Sushi
Peanut butter
Nuts

As I am at goal weight ( two years now ) and don't need to lose weight I have added a few other foods to these 17 days...The purpose behind me doing the 17 days is to get my eating on track after eating without control for most of June and part of July...This was a way I saw I could get my eating back on track with Clean Eating!
I have not added carbs to my plan besides the few sweet potato strips for dinner the other evening. I'm staying away from my weekend bread rolls, my much loved muesli for breakfast, whole wheat pasta once a week ~ after the 17 days I will add it back to my menu ~ right now its all about getting my control back and staying off sugar in foods....

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

2 comments: