Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1 of 17 Days Eating Plan



Today is Day ONE on the 17 Day Diet
I'm doing this for the 2nd time as I got such great results the first time
Then for June and part of July, due to visitors, my birthday and a short break away
I have eaten everything but not in moderation....
Eating this way became the norm ~ so time to pull in the reins and get back to my Clean Eating lifestyle.
I need a stricter plan, which this is.

I will post my menu tomorrow
But so far...I've trained

I did 25 mins of skipping with a skipping rope for cardio
Then one hour of all over Kettlebell.

Later this afternoon I'm off for a pedicure, which I'm really looking forward to as I'm developing RUNNERS feet!

My weight is 62kg's ( 136.7 lbs )
My aim is to lose 2kg's ( 4.4 lbs )

Due to my bad eating habits for the last month and a half I have developed body fat over my belly area, so my main aim is to get it off again.
I don't enjoy my current jelly belly!!




The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the 17DD and I know that you will get the results you are look for, out of this 17 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m sure you´ll make this 17-day period such a success as you did the last time you followed this plan. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the book in my bag, I just need to read it and incorporate some of the plan into my plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcy, I'm sure you'll nail this! I'll be watching your progress! You've inspired me to get back on program more than once. Goooooooooooooo Marcy! There...I'm your cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete