Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Four ~ 17 days

Breakfast
Warm freshly squeezed lemon water
Greek Yogurt with handful of Blueberries
Green Tea
Coffee

Snack
Atkins Protein Bar

Lunch
2 scrambled eggs
sprinkle of cheese
Apple
Dinner
Smoke Salmon Salad
Green Tea
Snack
1/2 Tub Greek yogurt
1 tsp of Organic peanut butter
Bedtime tea

Trained
30 mins skipping with rope
30 mins plank and sit up abs
50 mins Indoor cycle
1 hour Kettlebell ( taught a class )

Yesterday afternoon I was so bored and when I get bored I head to the kitchen. So instead of following old patterns I decided to watch Oprah and cycle...it really helped. Afterwards I felt so much better.
I still have no sugar or carbs cravings :)
My energy levels are good...:)
I ate two things not in cycle one ~
Atkins Protein bar and 1 tsp of Organic peanut butter, both protein




The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

5 comments:

  1. Your meals look good, very good.
    What cheese do you use to sprinkle over your eggs?
    Good work again, on cycling instead of eating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice to cycle over eating. A great workout day with all the things you've done.

    You're doing great Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so good! I know you are feeling better! Love seeing what you are eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info on the green tea. Are you supposed to drink it at a certain time? I have a friend who lost a lot of weight and swears by the warm lemon water in the morning.

    ReplyDelete