Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 38/50

I know I have been away for a while.
To be honest......remember honest!
I feel as if I am writing and sharing to myself 
I know my blogger friend Fran reads cause she always comments
But besides her I feel alone here.
I do feel sorry for Fran as she reads my private blog and then gets all my news twice!!
( Sorry Fran, but thanks for staying in touch via my blogs and FB )

So today is Day 38/50 on the No sugar challenge
I'm doing well...but now am doing this for myself...
I am no longer following the creator or the group on FB of this challenge
Last week I asked a simple question and was totally ignored.
( It was ask questions hour and mine was the first )
So....
I know I'm strong enough to do this alone.
I don't need the creator or the members doing this challenge to keep me on track
I'm a qualified fitness trainer and successful with my own eating plan

This blog has been filled with spam comments as well.
I hate it...
At least on my private blog I don't get spam 

Ok, can you hear I'm fed up today.
Sorry....I am...and just need to get it off my chest
Now that's its off...
I can carry on.


The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

7 comments:

  1. That sucks that the creator could not get to your question and it was even first as well. That's not a nice impression one get of him if he do this.
    You are right. Your a qualified fitness trainer and you know how to be successful with your own eating plan. You don't need anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Marcelle, I don't mind reading things twice.

    I have a lot of spam on my blog too but luckily I can remove them all with one click :)

    I hate it when that happens: you ask something in a group and you are ignored. Happened to me a few times too and result was I stepped out of that group too. Those were most of the times Dutch support groups.

    Keep on going, you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy reading both of your blogs! I always learn something from your fitness blog. Spam can be enough to make you crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read also- I comment a bit and have sent you emails...
    You aren't alone- I love reading! Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed you! Lots of things going on in my world as well - welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what to say except...I read and enjoy!! :) I have been training a lot lately and I always think of you. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcy, Marcy, Marcy. You are stuck with me reading forever.

    ReplyDelete