Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weeks results

Its been a few days since I last update this and my Private blog...
For a change I've been busy and its always the reason if I'm not blogging...

Today I want to make note of my weeks training and results...
Monday is my official weigh in day so will see if the good week I've had pays off on the scale.

Did a Total of 10 workouts in 7 days...NO rest day again this week...
Ran 36 km - ( 22 miles ) _ the most I've done this year in one week and 6 km ( 3.7 miles ) more than I ran last week.
I burned a total of 5892 calories but did eat many extra calories on Saturday evening at a 40th birthday party!!

Monday ~ KB and ran 5km (3.1 miles )
Tuesday ~ KB and taught class
Wednesday ~ Ran 9.1 km ( 5.6 miles ) and taught class
Thursday ~ KB
Friday ~ KB
Saturday ~ Ran 8.25 km ( 5.1 miles )
Sunday ~ Ran 14 km ( 8.6 miles )

I have been weighing myself every morning and my weight has been up and down a few 100grams here and there....
Very frustrating as been training daily and also keeping within my calories of 1 600 per day, besides on Saturday night I went way over...

Otherwise I can feel Spring is on its way.
Yesterday I ran with a short top on and today while running with the group of ladies in the forest I took off my long sleeve top and ran in my sports bra, they all of course thought I was CRAZY and told me I will be sick tomorrow or the next day.
I cant enjoy my runs when the sweat is pouring down my face into my eyes and making them burn, if I take my long top off this doesn't happen, I might as well go run on the treadmill in the gym if I want to sweat like that during the cooler months.
Anyway...call me crazy, call it menopause, blame it on the MS...I have no idea, but the long top last no longer than 10 mins on my body these days.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds more like menopause to me ;)
    7 days training and no exercise - you make me feel tired when I read you did so much training :)
    Are you going to take a rest day next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd kill to have your stomach and be able to run in only a sports bra!!! I know what you mean about sweat burning the eyes...I hate that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on improving on the long run, very well done of you and the ladies.

    I can't imagine myself running in my sports bra :) Still wearing shirt, jacket and long tights these days. I don't sweat a lot but have a head as red as a tomato after a run :)

    Have a good week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I can just see the shocked expressions on your German ladies faces as you strip down to your bra top! Not to mention it's a great way to get some extra Vitamin D...
    Great job on your mileage this week - you are really kicking it up! I hope for you that you get some results on your scale - you have certainly earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to come to your blog for some motivation for today. It was a long day at work but I know I need to do something. Going to try my first kettelbell workout!! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I could run in my sports bra!! But I wouldn't do that to anyone, no one would want to see that loose skin flopping in the wind. Ugh!

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete