1. What is your biggest struggle with losing weight or fitness and how are you overcoming it?
My biggest struggle is when out socializing ~ saying NO to foods people I like but know are the wrong foods...I've had no struggles with the fitness side as can skip or do home workouts if not able to get to the gym or out for a run.
2. What is your best piece of weight loss advice?
Set small goals ~ take it one day at a time ~ small portions ~ drink water
3. What’s your favorite healthy snack?
Fruit, I love fruit....most fruits.
4. What are you doing to do when you meet your goal weight? What did you do when you met your goal weight?
I reached goal weight a year ago and nothing has changed, I still track, I still have to watch my portion sizes, I still train the same as I did while losing...In the past when I got to goal weight I gave myself permission to eat like the old me before the diet...and guess what...gained it all back. This time I am not going to allow that to happen.
5. What motivates you most to lose weight or get healthy?
Being diagnosed with MS is my biggest motivator to keep myself healthy ~
6. What’s your favorite vacation spot?
Now with living in Germany...HOME is my favorite vacation spot...CAPE TOWN, South Africa