Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 8

 Breakfast
Warm lemon water and coffee with milk
Oats, Almond Milk, Almond Butter
Total 8.21g Sugar - 232 Calories

Went out with my camera to take photo's of the snow in town....walked around for an hour.

Snack
20g Almonds
0.96 sugar - 116 calories


Lunch
Sardines in oil ( canned )
Salad of Lettuce, tomato's, Yellow peppers, Feta cheese 
1.72 sugar - 284 calories

Snack
2 Rice cakes
tsp cream cheese
1 slice goats cheese
0.90 sugar - 202 calories
Dinner
Chicken pieces 
Steamed broccoli before mixing with food
Cooked onion, mushrooms, yellow pepper and frozen peas together
Add 30g of cream herb cheese
4.02 sugar - 258 calories

Total sugars for the day - 15.81
Total calories - 1, 092

Didn't count the Butter fat I cooked the dinner in
Added 1 Tsp of salad dressing to my lunch.

I didn't train yesterday.....

I am loving Chia seeds
Have been looking for Chia seeds for a few months now and found it on Friday in our Health shop which I have not visited since my holiday to Cape Town in September 2012
Am loving adding it to different meals.
Was the last box, so hope when I go buy another one, they have!!!
The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment