Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 3


I had a good day 3 

I eat to plan and I trained for one hour.

I did a photo shoot the late morning...took a probiotic drink with me for a snack as was not going to be home.

I tried something new for dinner.
I wanted to make brussels sprouts and know they are pretty boring when steamed.
So I fried in a Tsp Olive Oil, 1 onion, mushrooms and green peppers
Steamed the brussels sprouts and then added it to the food frying...
I stirred the pan allowing the brussels sprouts to absorb the taste of the onions, mushrooms and peppers.
Was delish....and so much better than the boring version we normally eat.

The photo is of my Tuesday nights dinner....

I'm a little worried about tomorrow as been invited to a wedding...
I am taking photo's so hoping that will keep me busy and not thinking about food or wine and I don't want to have any wine.
I have told Hubby I will drive us back and not use the bus provided as this way I know I have a reason not to drink, or be tempted.
I am very motived so will make the best choices food wise and not eat any dessert.


The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment