Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 2

Day two on 17 Day Diet was a successful one for me...

Breakfast I made the Kefir/Blackberry shake from the 17 DD book.
First time I've made it and must say I will use the Flaxseeds instead of the Tsp Flaxseed oil and that spoilt the taste for me.
 My snack was a probiotic drink as I was washing floors and trying to dusk after the few days away...
I also had to rush off to teach a Kettlebell class....
That was my workout for the day as well...
 For Lunch I boiled 2 eggs and mixed a small salad together with lettuce, cherry tomato's and pepper 
The dressing was olive oil and Balsamic vinegar
 Snack time I had a 0% Greek yogurt ( running out of them now ) and fresh strawberries w
For dinner last night I met up with some of the ladies I teach gym to on a Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
I had one glass of sparkling water with a slice of lemon
salmon grilled and salad which was mainly made up of lettuce leaves

I drank 4 cups of green tea
2 coffee's and 8 glasses of water.


So all in all.....a good day.
Am currently on Day 3
The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment