Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3 of 17 Day Diet / 2nd Round

Warm lemon water
Coffee

Breakfast
Tub Sheep Greek yogurt
2 Tsp Flaxseeds crushed
Blueberries
10 Grapes
Green tea

First Snack
Yakult
Apple

Lunch
Salmon
Mixed Salad
Coffee
2nd Snack
Activia Blueberry yogurt
Green Tea
Dinner
Fried ~ onions, mushrooms, yellow pepper and tomato in Tsp Olive oil
Chicken cooked in spices
Green Tea
My mood
F~R~U~S~T~R~A~T~E~D
Mainly due to my leg which was really causing me problems...NO PAIN...just can't walk normally..climbing stairs and I do as I live in a four level home takes a lot out of me.

I had no cravings and was not tempted to break away from plan.....I was not hungry either after my meals and snacks.

I taught a Kettlebell with boxing class all while sitting on a chair...the girls mentioned that it was the hardest workout for them....:)

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand you're frustrated. For someone like you who loves to workout this is one of the worst things that can happen to you. Keeping my fingers crossed the injury will heal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel frustrated too. This week I was up .5..sad face dont know why I walked more and stuck to my diet. I am in the 2nd phase. I am thinking of going back to 1st phase... Why do you have flax seed;?

    ReplyDelete