Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weeks recap

My weeks training results.

I trained in total of 9.5 hours this week
I trained 13x

I mixed it up again by:-

Rope skipping
2x Ab workouts
Indoor cycling
Power Walking
Taught Aerobics/Boxing class
2x Kettlebell workouts
All workouts included interval training...
Ran 4x
1. 8.7km
2. 12.4km
3. 6.28km
4. 6.21km
Total of 33 km
NO WALKING at all ~ all running

I'm happy with my weeks eating and training and getting ready for the new 6 weeks plan which will start tomorrow...Monday!

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent workout week Marcelle! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the maintenance plan of 6 days on plan, one day not that you mentioned a few posts ago. You sure work hard Marcelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! What more can I say!!!!?????

    ReplyDelete