Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 9

The photo with this entry was taken last Saturday when Hubby and I attended a friends wedding.
This was the first German wedding I've attended.
It was a lot of fun!

Today is Day 9....wow...and I am still motivated and not having anyway cravings, or withdraws after a few months of having more sugar in my diet as usual.
When we were in Italy for my 50th the other day I did eat lots of ice cream, even ate potato's ( which I don't do anymore ) drank lots of wine...
I really thought I would find it hard and suffer...
NOTHING....thank goodness.

I'm also doing the 50daysnosugarchallenge and bought an app for my iPad so I can check the amount of sugars in foods before I eat it.
Honestly.....I'm going to have to be more careful with the amount of fruits I eat...as there is no fruit I can find that is idea sugar wise..
The challenge says to not have more than 30g of sugar a day
6g per 100g is the ideal...
I'm really learning a lot more about sugars at the moment with this challenge.

Yesterday I taught a mixed workout to The Power ladies.
Warm up, Low Impact, Boxing, Intervals and then abs toning on the floor, ending with a stretch.

Today I taught a Kettlebell class outdoors as was a lovely day to be outdoors.
Being outside we did Boxing for 20 mins...then toning with the KB and ended with swings and a stretch.



The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely photo of the two of you, you look so happy.

    And being able to do the kettlebell class outside is great. Hope the good weather continues for a while.

    ReplyDelete