Thursday, October 13, 2011

Short Update

Things are going well....I am missing going out for my run, instead I have returned to the treadmill.....I hope to still have a few runs before I leave for CT in 5 weeks time, but in general with the cold and rain this time of year...its TREADMILL time again.

Last night I joined hubby at the gym for my workout...Ran on treadmill ~ 5km in 30 mins then went and did 30 mins of own body weight training...
I had a good workout, and really enjoyed it.
I was drenched when I was finished....
Today is my off day...


The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Marcelle!
    Hope you are able to get in a few runs outdoors too, I know how much you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're doing great.

    If you have the same weather as we are having now I bet you will running outside this weekend.

    ReplyDelete